AVA360VR (Annotate, Visualise, Analyse 360 video in Virtual Reality) is our flagship VR software package to support immersive qualitative analysis of complex audio-visual data that have been collected with multiple 2D and 360 cameras as well as external stereo and ambisonic microphones. It is designed specifically for working with and inhabiting 360 video. It includes many innovative features, such as 360 video switching, video recamming, live 3D audio mixing, annotating with drawings and animation, as well as a keyframe image sequence generator, a live transcript viewer, a comic panel sequence creator, volumetric capture and replay of actual usage, 3D tutorials and a full project/analysis management interface.
We have made a welcome video and a short minitour of the main features that you can watch on YouTube.
- Take a look at a list of the key features of AVA360VR.
Download and install AVA360VR
- How do I download and setup AVA360VR for the first time?
Demo project and active help
Create your own project
- Here you will find instructions how to create your very own project for AVA360VR.
Tips & Tricks
- How do I do a specific action or task?
- How do I enter a bug report?
- How do I enter a feature request or enhancement?
Tracking bugs and features
- You will be able to track bugs and features as issues in our project board
More help pages and tutorials
- How do I make a suggestion to improve the help pages and tutorials?
Discussion of AVA360VR on GitHub
- You can discuss features, enhancements and bugs on our AVA360VR Discussion Forum on GitHub.
How do I cite AVA360VR?
Please cite AVA360VR by referring to the following:
- DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.5139349
Talking with the developers
- How do I contact the developers more directly?